Pages

Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Where the money stands

as of January 7, 2020

New year...new tracking. And hopefully more faithful than I was the latter half of 2019.


This year brings us close to, if not done, the mortgage at the old house and also, the college LOC

I don't want to say that too loudly as Murphy does love to take advantage of progress and throw new, unexpected expenses at us.


Debt
Mortgage - $2 500.00
College LOC - $7000.00
Total Debt - $9 500


Planned Savings
TFSA - $9900
RRSP - $14 262
TFSA 2020 - $500
Back to School - $200
Summer 2020 - $0
Christmas 2020 - $500



I didn't end up spending all my xmas money as we didn't really buy gifts and no one was over.  I have $500 ready to go for next year.

I didn't end up spending all my back to school as my brain was overwhelmed with funeral and post funeral things so  I have a head start on that as well.


2 comments:

SAM said...

It's always good to have a start a year ahead of time. 2019 was a good year, but we'll need to be cautious this year.

Medi Cal said...

I've been reading your blog since the very beginning, Jolie ... and all I can say is I sure hope your two sons appreciate and never forget all that you have done for them. And that they are there for you when you inevitably need them to be.