Pages

Monday, March 4, 2019

Where the money stands

as of March 4th

Debt
Mortgage - $5926.92
College LOC - $13 000

Total Debt - $18 926.92

Planned Savings
TFSA - $9350
RRSP - $14 262
TFSA 2019 - $100
Plates 2019 - $1200
Back to School - $500
Summer 2019 - $100
Christmas 2019 - $0

I have started saving for when the day comes that we move into mom and dad's house. There will be property taxes, hook up fees, insurance etc. As well, I have no clue what will be left for furnishings so there will be added costs there, especially since we do not plan to sell our little home right away. I hope I do not have to worry about this move for a long time and that dad starts to feel a little better.

I just checked the stats from 2 years ago this month. I have cut the march 2017 debt in half since then. That's a nice perspective.

2 comments:

Northern Living Allowance said...

Hope all is well, Jolie. xx

Anonymess said...

Also hoping all is well.