Pages

Wednesday, February 28, 2018

February Change

Well I am off today to see DS in the States for the weekend. It's his Senior Night this Sat so it will be super bitter sweet that this is probably my last time in his amazing city, and at his rink.

Not sure what the future holds for him next, but he certainly has had amazing memories made in his College Town.


I will head to the bank before we go to the city to catch our flight.

My change for the month totaled $100 and it goes towards my Back to School Target.

I have:
 
  • 1 roll of toonies - $50
  • 1 roll of loonies - $25
  • 1 roll of quarters - $10
  • 1 roll of dimes - $5
  • 5 rolls of nickels - $10

I checked my 'change' blog logs and the last time I had my $10 worth of nickels to take in was June of 2017. So it took 8 months to acquire 200 nickels.  Interesting fact that probably no one cares about lol

2 comments:

Anonymess said...

Hope you have a wonderful time stateside with your DS.

Jane said...

Perhaps it won't be long before the nickel joins the penny and becomes obsolete! I sure wouldn't miss it. Enjoy your time is college town - you might need some kleenex!!