Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Where the money stands

as of Feb 7th

yes this one hurts a bit quite a bit with the added money on the LOC. I will whittle it away as I have done before while I make plans for the Summer School tuition and living expenses, the fall one and January of 2018.

Debt
Mortgage - $14 361.28
College LOC - $18 093

Total Debt - $32 454.28



Savings/Planned Spending
TFSA/EF - $8200

RRSP -$13 473

Back to School 2017 - $150
XMAS 2017 - $500
Plates 2017 - $1300

I also put away money every month towards flights, college, my annual fees (insurance, tax filing etc) my next trip to see DS...things like that

1 comment:

Jane said...

Look at it this way - you've paid down debt by almost $100,000 over the years that I've been reading your blog - that's fantastic! And you'll be amazed at how fast the savings will increase once you have no debt!