Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

May change

It was a fairly stable change month. This coinage comes from when I shop for groceries, gas etc with cash. Any coin goes into the jar.  The pennies came from a baggie I found in DS1's room. Most of them are US ones he dumped there the last time he was home.

  • 1 roll toonies - $50
  • 1 roll loonies - $25
  • 2 rolls quarters - $20
  • 1 roll dimes - $5
  • 2 rolls of nickels - $4
  • 2 rolls of pennies - $1
Total of $100.

This will go towards gas as DS1 makes the 17 hour drive home from the US this coming weekend. He will put it on his CC and I will pay it off with the coins.


3 comments:

SAM said...

Well done, Jolie. Sending warm thoughts for a safe travel home for your son.

Saskatchewan Savings said...

Awesome use for the snowflake! So excited for you to get D1 home :)

Jolie said...

thanks ladies. it was good to get him home, but like everything, it costs. Was good to have the hundred to help out.