Debt
Mortgage -
College LOC - $12 694.91
Total Debt - $30 270.28
Savings/Planned Spending
TFSA/EF - $7100
RESP - $5 533
RRSP - $10 946
Summer 2016 - $1000
Back to School - $500
RRSP 2016 - $1000
XMAS 2016 - $60
TSFA 2016 - $506 (through snowflakes)
I pulled another $5000 out of the dwindling RESPs. Thus far I had taken 5 for DS1 back in January of 2015. I took a second 5 this past fall for DS2
This time is was DS1's turn again. He has spring session coming up and none of that is covered under his scholarship. That $5000 turned into $3800 US.
Ouch!
On the bright note, the college LOC is down a bit, and I met the $1000 goal thus far for RRSP.
1 comment:
And your debt is $52,000 less than it was when you started!! You have such an organized approach and fulfilling your goals one at a time keeps you motivated and on track! Good job Jolie!
Post a Comment