My maine coone kitty gave me an early start to the morning. Apparently she thought it was a work day and woke me up by 6:30. So much for Sunday sleep in.
So here it is, 7:30. I have a load of laundry in the washer and another in the dryer. There is a banana bread in the oven. I have a hot cup of coffee beside me while I catch up on blog reading.
And the cat is snoring :-)
Tuesday, Nice weekend!
1 day ago
4 comments:
My dog did the same thing this morning. I opened my eyes and she had her head on the mattress looking in my direction, tail wagging. She really wanted to be feed, lol.
What a way to make an early morning wake up a jump starter. I too was up early and coordinated a breakfast at church. Now I am lazy as my back is killing me.
Sometimes it's nice to have that peaceful time to yourself on a Sunday morning. So the cat wakes you up, then has a nap?? LOL!
Sounds actually quite nice! Particularly the banana bread aspect. The house must have smelled heavenly. Hope you enjoyed it xx
Post a Comment