Tuesday, Nice weekend!
2 days ago
Emergency Fund 2021 (TFSA): $1000
Current Balance: $0 saved
Summer 2021: $1000
Current Balance: $1000 saved
Christmas 2021: $1500
Current Balance: $0 saved
Back to School 2021: $500
Current Balance: $500 saved
RRSP 2020: $2000
Current Balance: $1200 saved
5 comments:
Jolie, slow and steady is the way to go. You're also dealing with medical issues too, which makes it a little harder, but you can do this!
Yep, keep going! It takes a while, but it is so worth it. Can you tell I am convincing myself as well!
Yay! Fantastic. I agree with Sam - you're dealing with medical issues on top of this, so be gentle with yourself. You've got this! xx
I measure my progress by my clothes also so can identify with you. Problem is I get impatient and expect to see big results fast. But those results are not sustainable. You are going at it in the right way and will be able to maintain what you lose if you do it slowly.
It takes time. And to be honest, you want slow results so your skin has time to slowly shrink back. Just keep going at it. I've lost about 30 pounds and I don't see any weightloss but people tell me that they do. At the end of the day, focus on how you feel. If you feel healthier and better, that's all that really matters. Good luck.
Post a Comment