It was a short month, where I spent most of it with an ear then a sinus infection. I usually like February but we really weren't that great of companions this 2014.
Change this month was not too bad. I happily added it as snowflake money towards my current goal of Summer 2014.
I had:
1 roll of toonies - $50
1 roll of loonies - $25
1 roll of dimes - $5
for a total of $80 in change this month. Keep in mind that often when I shop for groceries with cash, whatever coin change I get goes into the snowflake jar, rather than back into the grocery jar.
Tuesday, Nice weekend!
1 day ago
2 comments:
I'm always amazed how much change you have actually. I usually operate on credit cards, debits and electronic transfers so I virtually never have cash to snowflake!
I agree with The Asian Pear - your accumulation of change and commitment to applying it to debt is awe inspiring.
Post a Comment