Pages

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Sunday Night Chit Chat

What am I reading?
 I am reading one of my favourite author's : Jeffrey Archer  - Only Time Will Tell


What am I listening to?
The washing machine and the dryer. Busy night tonight for that happy duo.

What am I watching? 
 a rerun of The Good Wife. I was hoping it was a new one, but sadly. No. Definitely one of my favourite shows to watch.

What am I cooking/baking?
 I baked cookies this week as well as muffins. Tonight was a pot roast, mashed potatoes and gravy and home made baking powder biscuits.

Happy I accomplished this week?
I restarted WW this week. Just ......decided Sunday afternoon/evening that it was time. I found it funny that Jan 1 I didn't feel the same way. Usually it is so easy to start something on that day.

Looking forward to next week?
I have been using my time well. That gives me much peace of mind. I hope that momentum will continue.

Thankful for today?
The time that weekends give. To rest. To catch up. To spend time with my kids. To go places. To plan the week ahead. To see the Stanley Cup. To read. such gifts of time.


What colours do I tend to gravitate towards?
Blacks and whites. Shades of blue.


Please head over to 1/2 Dozen Daily to see Carla's Sunday Night Chit Chat


2 comments:

Jane said...

Your house must have been filled with good smells on Sunday! Weekends are truly a gift.

Jolie said...

I am definitely a scent oriented person.