Pages

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

What I got for free....sorta

Saturday was spend your points at Shoppers.

I have to admit that I have not shopped at shoppers nearly as much of late. You really have to watch the prices there as their 'regular' price is more than ...say...Walmart.  

I spent some of mine and got the items below for free (except for tax), which amounted to $30 in product. Hard to believe that this little pile hit that amount but those cold pills add up :-)


 
I also went to M and M's to pick up their chicken strips, which were on sale.  I was given a $5 off coupon and a coupon for a free apple crisp, both to be used on a future visit, but before Oct 31.
 
Works for me.

2 comments:

Nd.chic said...

Cold pills are expensive. Free is way better!

The Asian Pear said...

That's a good loot for $30 actually. I haven't checked how many points I have in awhile. I used to be a big SDM shopper but have recently cutback to use what I have at home (or I buy at Walmart).