Pages

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Where the money stands

as of June 4th

Debts
Mortgage - $27 590.03
LOC - ZERO!!!!!


Total Debt - $27 590.03

Savings/Planned Spending
TFSA/EF - $2062

(set aside waiting for full $1000 to formall add to TFSA - $155)
RESP - $14 040
RRSP - $6100

Plates - $1200
Summer - $500

Some of my extra grad/prom costs have eaten into my progress of my savings goals. I need to get going on that.

Very glad I got that LOC to zero. feels like I got something accomplished :-)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job Jolie!!!! You have worked so hard!!

BKAT
P.S.

Remember to keep track of university costs as they start rolling in. Gas, cost of moving etc. all for taxes next year. I threw out a textbook receipt :(.

Nd.chic said...

Jolie, great work! That 0 looks awesome!

Rose said...

Nice work! Love it!

its me, sam said...

Sweet! Great work Jolie!

Morgaine said...

Awesome! Must feel great to have that LOC gone! :D

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! :)

Anonymous said...

Well Done paying down the debt. I wanted to subscribe but you don't have the email function on your feedburner. I don't really use a reader except for bloglovin but didn't see that either. Are you able to turn on your email subscriptions?