Pages

Saturday, August 4, 2012

July change

(loving the posts I can get ready and have auto published while I am gone :-)

A lot of my July bigger expenses went on the CC, to be paid off when I got home. When I buy exclusively in cash, all change goes into the jars and it adds up quite quickly.

I had a roll of loonies, 2 rolls of quarters and a roll of dimes, for $50 in change. This went to my savings goal for Back to School.

I thought I'd enclose a pic of my tomcat, who is a total mama's boy and was curled up on me, slowly making his way ONTO the laptop as his way of saying  he needed pets.

4 comments:

~Carla~ said...

Good job on the coin savings! It sure adds up fast! :) Your cat is adorable!!

Louise said...

love the pic of the cat!
mine just plonks herself on the keyboard when she decides she needs some attention

The Asian Pear said...

lol. cute. I think your kitty wants to blog too. :) Good job on the coins.

Jolie said...

Thanks guys. He is a big suck and loves to be held. He'd be a good nursing home cat. LOL