as of April 6th
Debts
Mortgage - $31 354.72
Vehicle Loan - $2842.86
LOC - $3600
Total Debt - $37 797.58
Savings/Planned spending
TFSA (EF) - $2000
RRSP - $4000
RESP - $9980
Summer 2012 - $1000
DSs trip - $1200
Thoughts: I decreased my debt by approximately $1450 this month. It's exciting to see it grow smaller. I didn't do a thing to improve my savings/planned spending but that is coming soon. I told myself that I had to mid May to use my extra money to pay down the loan and then, regardless of where the loan is at, the extra money goes back towards savings/planned spending goals. I am ok with that. I need to refocus on that.
I am now over 90% paid off on my loan!!!! I have been waiting for that % forever, it seems. Home stretch baby!!
Tuesday, Nice weekend!
1 day ago
7 comments:
wow!! Nice work!!
Wow! You are doing great! I wish that was all I owed on my mortgage!!
How exciting I imagine your motivational levels must be sky high just now....
Keep going keep going, you're almost there. You're doing fantastic.
Woo hoo!! That's so exciting. I'm thinking of going gazelle on my line of credit beginning in May in order to get it paid off by the end of this year. That means that like you, I won't be doing much saving during the rest of the year - it is a juggling act for sure!
I look at your mortgage balance and feel nothing but envy. You're doing awesome Jolie, keep up the great work!
Thank you so much everyone!
Post a Comment