Pages

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Free Samples

Sometime back in early September, at the same time I ordered some free samples from P and G, I found another site here in Canada that also gave out free samples.

A lovely box arrived yesterday with them. The kicker is, I can't even remember what webpage I got them from. They came in a box with Shoppers Drug mart written all over it. I checked my favourites and my emails where I would sign up and register and can't find a site, so I can't even recommend one to you. Unless one of you wise readers also receives from the same place????

LOL anyways there were quite a few little items in the box.

Something for him...

something for her...

And something for the house.

7 comments:

Lisa said...

You did get some cool stuff!

Jane said...

Aww shucks - let us know if you remember! I'll do a little looking around too:)
I just love getting packages of free stuff in the mail - what a treat!

Cash Only Living said...

Wow! I never thought about trying to find free samples. That's a great idea!! I'm hitting Google right now to see if I can find some samples to request.

Canadian Saver said...

I got a box too and on mine it says Sobeys?!?! Pretty much every thing you got I did too, including a man's razor, which I NEVER buy.

Weird.

Tania said...

Those are some nice freebies. I love to get shampoos and laundry detergent. Good stuff to extend the time you can go without buying those items... I've gone for over 3 weeks on sample shampoo! Yes, I get that many of the things.

Saving My Toonies said...

I love getting freebies - I always forget I ordered them until they show up in the mail box! Looks like you got some nice ones!

The Debt Darling said...

Wal-mart has a free samples section on their web site and are constantly updating it. I have gotten all kind of free shampoo and products free through that link.