Pages

Saturday, December 4, 2010

AWOL - sorry

Sorry guys. The flu hit me shortly after my last post on Sunday and I've been down and out in a variety of ways since then. It's been going around so at least I wasn't alone in my misery.

Things are pulling up though and hopefully Monday will see me right as rain again. I hope the boys don't get it.

Thanks for all the good blog reading while I was down and out.

7 comments:

FB @ FabulouslyBroke.com said...

I hope you feel better!!

Jane said...

Sorry to hear about your illness - get well soon! Hopefully your family was able to look after themselves while you were down and out. I haven't had anything yet (touch wood)- probably will be sick when I'm on Christmas break:)

Maureen said...

Sorry you have been ill, but there seems to be some light on the horizon now. Glad our posts cheered you up, although mine seem to be full of doom and gloom just now.

While I was in your blog I noticed almost all your sidebars were full, how awesome is that. And your snowflakes are unbelievable, have you allocated all of that money yet ???

The Asian Pear said...

Awwh. Get well soon.

Jolie said...

Thanks everyone. I appreciate the sentiments.

Maureen, most of the snowflake money went to paying off my former personal loan. The rest went to filling those goals up quicker or paying down on my vehicle loan.

Sarah said...

get better soon!!!

Sharon said...

So sorry to hear that you were not feeling well! Hope you are on the mends now!!