Pages

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Ahhhh Holidays

Well after a crazy busy week it's finally over. Now we get a lovely week off and it's a great feeling. The staff needed it. The students needed it. My kids needed it.

I came home to see DS1 off to a hockey camp with his father so it's just DS2 and I for a few days. Still running on a bit of a high, I have been puttering and moving. I stripped DS1's bed before he was out of the drive. No better time to get his sheets washed and changed. I started DS2 on a few of his drawers. Easter is one of our traditional times to go through the clothes and weed out what is too small. We give those away to a family in need who lives near my sister. It gives us a better idea too of what we need to see the boys through the upcoming spring and summer.

As I continue to putter about, I think I shall pour a nice glass of wine, which I rarely allow myself, and curl up during shows (and putter during commercials) and watch a bit of Survivor, The Mentalist, CSI etc

Happy 'kinda' Friday night everyone

2 comments:

The Asian Pear said...

Happy Easter! Enjoy the time off. Sounds like you deserve it!

Anonymous said...

I need to sort through clothes, closets, & drawers too! Good idea to do it at Easter! :) I think the only one who isn't set would be my son...

Have a great weekend!! :)