
My oldest is 15 today. It's quite frightening, really, to think he's that old and consequently, I am that old. Fifteen years ago he wouldn't come out and wouldn't come out. Now as a teen the most common words I hear from him are 'yup, in a minute'. some things never change LOL
If he passes his learner's test this week he'll be driving, with an adult. Sadly, as much as I want to fight it, I'm adult. I think that means me. I told him he better hope that the snow stays away as I'm not comfortable having his first days of driving to be on new ice and snow.
I suggested he drive with his father but they are oil and water. He said "when I start to drive dad says he's going to kick my seat and crank up the music and hassle me". I said 'hon that's just something that grownups say in teasing". His reply, "No, I'm pretty sure he meant it". I think the boy is right.
4 comments:
Congrats!! sounds like you've done a great job so far raising him!
HS
Awww to be 15 again haha. I wish him luck on his test, and you luck with him in the car. I'm sure he will do fine. He sounds like he has a good head on his shoulders.
Good luck on his test! He'll do great if he practices lots!
Thanks all.He did pass his learner's test. Just need the vision test Thursday and he can drive with me until he is 16 and then take the real test.
Jessie - our driver's age is 16 here. I think yours is still 15?? A scary thought to be sure. lol
Post a Comment