My current target focus is $2500 for a downpayment to a new vehicle. I currently have $1220 in that account and after I add the $700 at the end of May, I will have $1920. That leaves me with $580 to top it up. Now yes, of course, I will have $700 at the end of June and that will bring me there, but wouldn't it be ever so much fun if I could snowflake that bad boy before then, and the June $ could go to a NEW target????
Granted $580 is a heck of a lot of money to snowflake for only a 2 month time frame. It may not be d0-able but I am going to work towards that.
I have a little paper in my drawer with the $580 on it and with every snowflake I get, I am reducing that number. It's rather fun to think of ways I can add to it here and there to make it get smaller. Always good to have something to look forward to.
Tuesday, Nice weekend!
1 day ago
2 comments:
Isn't snowflaking fun? I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! I bet you'll do it or come close. :)
That is awesome!!! How much fun is that - I never thought to put a piece of paper with a snowflake amount on it & then reduce it!!! Wahoo! I will have to try that!
Keep up the great work!
Post a Comment