In honour of Women's Money Week, a fantabulous list has been compiled of blogs entitled
Am so honoured to see that my lil Money Tree is on this great list. Thanks so much for including me. Please head over to see all the blogs on the list. Many of your favourites are there, and perhaps you may discover some new ones as well.
Be sure to check out the rest of the site to see all it has to offer. and thank you!
Fitness Monday
13 hours ago
13 comments:
You are in great company Jolie! <3
Well I sure am...cuz you're right there with me!
Congrats!!
Hey, I'm on there too yet I've never even been to that website (to my knowledge)! How do they know about me??? Pretty cool I must say!
I feel so unloved.....I didn't make "the list"....sniff, sniff.
Maybe I need to put "money" in my blog title?lol
Bravo to you!
Wow Im there too! Thanks for the link!
yay!! congrats!
Well done to you although I am not surprised as I love to read your blog .....
OMG I am on the list too, I better lift my blogging game LOL
I didn't make the list either sluggy. We can commiserate together, as soon as I can find my rum bottle, lol. *sniff*
I might want in on that rum :-)
Whoo Ho! Party at Antie Eboo's house....I'll bring the Jello shots!!
Then we will be fortified and can go find these dopes who left us off the list....ok heck, we won't even remember we didn't make the list after rum and shots. hehehehe
Everyone should have "made" the list - the idea was for it to be as comprehensive as possible - just hit contact on the Women's Money Week page and let us know and we'll add you :)
Post a Comment