Pages

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Redid Math....scary stuff.

I thought a lot about my post yesterday. Text wise it was tiny but information and repercussion wise, it was overwhelming. Firstly I had the final amount wrong wrong wrong. I had it only in the 60s but that was way off and even without the numbers before me as I drifted off to sleep, I knew it was wrong. Yup. Into the 80s.

That's a really scary number. Now granted about half of that is mortgage and that is a different kind of debt. The loans and credit cards are scary though. Very very scary.

We can make our payments and we still have 'living room' but oh how different things could be if we didn't have this debt.

Add to that I will need a new vehicle within the next two years (with mine being worth nearly nothing in resale), no retirement funds and no college funds for the boys....sigh.

I can't redo the past but I guess I can start now and work it better for me.

No comments: