Pages

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Where the money stands

As of October 1st

Debt

Mortgage - $38,539.63
Consolidated Loan - $7207.46
Vehicle Loan - $28,003.37


Total Debt - $73,750.46

Savings

Emergency Fund - $1000
Christmas Fund - $1000
RRSP 2009 - $1000


Total Savings - $3000

I did well this month, reducing my debt by over $2000. That's fantastic for me and I am excited to see that bad boy get down below $70,000.

The savings category hasn't changed as I honestly haven't been to that bank yet to add this month's money to the Efund and to Summer 2010. That will happen soon. very soon. (before I spend the money LOL)

3 comments:

Jessie said...

$2000 is a big chunk of change towards reducing that debt. Way to go!

Girl Makes Cents said...

That's fantastic! Reducing debt by OVER $2000 is amazing. Keep it up. Also good job on not spending the E-fund money...that's an accomplishment in itself!

jpkittie said...

$2k - I am jealous!!! Keep up the amazing work!!!