Ok I have to admit that last week was the first time I'd actually done up a menu and pretty much stuck to it. It was an odd sensation to not have to wonder at the end of each work day what I would make....or to not do a handful of trips to the store to get the things I needed each day.
Now I certainly didn't save any money as I spent my grocery money totally, but it was far less stressful having the menu ready to go. That has to count for something.
Monday - chicken fingers and fries (that we didn't have Fri as two were gone for activites
Tuesday - homemade pizza
Wednesday - beef stew
Thursday - Pork chops, rice and veggies
Friday - Stir Fry (if time permits)
This weekend in our Thanksgiving so I won't menu plan for that. We are going to be over at my parents' helping them redo their roof. I believe mom has a variety of things on the menu for the kids/grandkids whilst we help. Not sure if I have to bring anything.
Not Much Working Out Monday
2 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment