Well here I am, Miss never use a menu plan, on her third week of planning food items out. What I've noticed is less stress on the 'what to have' front, along with fewer trips to the store. I haven't yet reduced the $ I am spending, but perhaps that will come.
So here it is, a bit retroactively, starting this past weekend.
Saturday - BBQ ribs and corn
Sunday - Canadian turkey day with all the trimmings
Monday - Homemade hamburger soup and rolls
Tuesday - Beef Tacos and fixings
Wednesday - Leftover soup
Thursday - Baked ham and scalloped potatoes
Friday - Chicken quesadillas
Not Much Working Out Monday
2 hours ago
2 comments:
Looks like a great meal plan! I think even the stress reduction is probably worth the planning that goes into it - even if you don't save tonnes of money on this area.
Thanks for the comment today. Some readers were a little torn with my spending as of late. It's nice to have a few supporters when it comes to saving for and buying for things in cash.
How's the new laptop by the way?
sounds super yummy.
well, look at it this way... you are saving cash by not needing to drive to the grocery store as often. (And gas is pricey now!) Plus, you're saving time. And as we all know, time IS money!
Post a Comment