Pages

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Updated Sidebars

I can't believe I forgot to do that. It's just been so whirly and crazy the past two weeks as the kids' activities are in full swing. We have at least two things going on every day afternoon and it certainly keeps them hopping. Not so much they can't get at their homework but it still does require careful use of time.

I added $50 to my EF which brings me a wee tiny bit closer to my new goal of $1500. $50 isn't that much in the grand scheme of things but it is an amount I can dedicate to and not fret about other things.

I also added $475 to my Summer 2010 account. I have $75 a month budgeted to this. However, since I have maxed out on my contributions to CCP and EI this year, I have a bit of cash there as well. I used the $400 for that which brings me almost halfway to my summer 2010 goal.

The extra money I have coming up on payday this weekend will go towards my goal of a second $600 lump sum payment for my consolidated loan. I have $90 snowflakes already towards it with perhaps another $200 for this month of slowly accumulated snowflakes.

I feel like this month was so busy with expenses that I stagnated a bit. The numbers show I didn't, not totally, but it felt like it.

4 comments:

its me, sam said...

Jolie, what are the magic numbers for topping out? I think I'm close but not sure? Is it based on your income?

Jolie said...

Sam it's a % based on your wage. I'd have to look at home. My pay stub is there.

Jessie said...

It looks like your making excellent progress! Keep it up!

Girl Makes Cents said...

Pretty amazing!! Keep it up, love seeing your progress.