Makky's Mom tagged me and it's time to answer some questions and pass on the love.
We have a small 'interweb' group here and I'm late to the party so I am not sure who all is left to tag.
So here are the rules:
#1 - Post these rules.
#2 - Answer the 11 questions from the person who tagged you.
#3 - Create 11 new questions for the people you tag.
#4 - Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
#5 - Let them know that you tagged them.
Here are her questions for me:
1) What is your favourite fun thing to do?
I love going out to my sister's to sit by her pond, walk her labrynth, play with the kitties and have a fire. Simple things appeal to me most. Those quiet reflective moments.
2. Tell me about your family - children, spouse, parents, siblings, plans for future babies or marriage.
I am pretty boring. 1 husband. 2 sons. I have 9 nieces and nephews, 2 great nephews and 1 great niece. We are all close (emotionally) and not horrifically far apart geographically. All the kids are sporty or outdoorsy, or both. All LOVE camping. Family is everything to all of us, but we do have lives as well. Two rules we follow: 1) if you go somewhere /do something with grandpa and you complain or are unappreciative, that will be the last time you go with him. 2) if you don't think it's something grandma would approve of, don't do it.
3. What type of career do you have?
I teach hormonal teens :-) I have been at the same school for over 10 years. I have a fantastic staff and learn so much from them. I am lucky to teach where I do and have a good relationship with most of the kids.
4. How old are you?
I am 42. (I had to think on that. sad LOL)
5. What has happened in your life that you never expected to happen?
Before I had children, I only wanted girls. I never wanted to be a hockey mom. I never dreamed of staying put where I grew up. I have boys. I'm a hockey mom and I live and work where I grew up. It emphasized for me that who we are at 20 isn't necessarily who you will be at 30 or 40.
6. What are you currently saving up for?
I am not saving up for anything special. I am just working on debt and my savings goals. My but I do sound boring. I save up for activities for my kids. It's important to me that they have these opportunities.
7. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Lack of basic manners, respect and appreciation. Let a door slam and I'm behind you and I invoke karma and hope desperately you get a papercut, in a really painful spot, like the webbing between your thumb and your finger
8. What puts a smile on your face?
My kids. My kitties. Music. simple things.
9. If you could make one wish come true, what would it be?
I would wave my magic wand and cure my sister of MS
10. Do you like coffee?
Love it. Hot. Steamy. Strong. Black
11. What is your favourite TV show?
Just one? Big Bang, CSI Vegas and NY (NOT Miami), NCIS
My questions are:
1) What is one small difference you do to make money changes in your world?
2) What piece of advice would you tell 22 year old you?
3) What free entertainment makes you smile?
4) If you had the choice of $1000 a week for 10 weeks or $10 000 all at once, which would you take, and why?
5) What is one thing you purchased in the past that you wish you hadn't?
6) What one piece of advice would you give someone heading into their first adult job/career?
7) What book would you take with you if you were stranded on a desert island?
8) If you could go back to the past and have coffee/tea with 1 person, who would it be?
9) What is your favourite season and why?
10) Cat lover or dog lover?
11) If your life were a movie, who should play you?
Here is who I tagged: ( I only tagged 3)
Q and A
Bridget
Northern Living Allowance
Not Much Working Out Monday
3 hours ago
3 comments:
I miss reading Makky Mom's blog :(
joanne
Regarding your #5 answer- Isn't it funny how our expectations can change into something wonderful?
Big Bang Theory is hilarious! I would love to have a labrynth to walk, they are so calming.
Post a Comment