Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sunday Night Chit Chat

Happily Hosted by Carla.

1)Reading:
I am going back and forth between
a) Gail's It's Your Money
and b) TheWinter Palace by Eva Stachniak. I do love my Russian History novels, even fiction ones. This one focuses on life during Catherine the Great.
2) Watching?
A bit of the grammies once they come on and earlier, Top Chef Texas

3) Listening to?
I have to admit that Whitney has been on a lot today. Sad news.

4) Cooking/Baking?
I have brown bananas watching me as we speak, from my kitchen counter. They are saying 'make us into muffins'. We shall see how powerful and persuasive the banana voices are.

5) Happy I accomplished?
I'm glad I got time off for my dr appt in the city. It was good to get that out of the way and get  a few answers/solutions.

6) Looking forward to?
Honestly, the coming Friday. We get our winter break the following week and it will be nice to have some time at home to catch up, go see family and get some work prep done.

7) Thankful for?
A pair of back up freezers to come to our rescue after Murphy stopped by.

2 comments:

~Carla~ said...

The Winter Place sounds great! Let us know how those muffins turn out! ;)

Jane said...

The 2 smaller freezers must have fit into the vacated space then? How lucky are YOU! It's still a month til our March break, so I'm just looking forward to a long weekend next week with Family Day on the 20th!