Pages

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Ok, I admit it, I'm glad

Back in March I posted on how I was tempted to dip into my regular cash flow and pay off my loan, knowing I am waiting for my income tax return to top it back up again. It just would have been so nice to cross that off my list, not to mention the huge adrenaline rush.

After much hemming and hawing, and tempering what I reallllly reallly wanted, with what I knew would be the safe path to go, I opted not to.

I'm glad I waited. I am still waiting for my full insurance refund. I am still waiting for income tax. I have to pay $320 Thursday for my vehicle package policy. And I am down to less than $1000 in my regular cash flow account with 19 more days til pay day. All of my bills are paid so I am just working on 2 weeks of jar money and some of the targetted savings in my account.

I guess after 10 years of having one version of this loan, I can be patient for a couple more weeks til all my safety ducks are in a row. I wouldn't want to be short short and have to dip onto Credit Card.

LOL I guess patience really is a virtue.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

OH - WOW! I am glad you did too. Goes to show, that gut feeling usually (emphasis on usually) is right. It will happen soon though! Too excited for you!