Walk 45 miles this month.
- 39.5 total. a bit short.
Lose 8 lbs this month (and keep it off)
I struggled. I didn't follow WW and I gained. Shocking hey? *eye roll*
I struggled. I didn't follow WW and I gained. Shocking hey? *eye roll*
Bake 4 times (on the cooler/rainier days)
-chocolate chip muffins
- rhubarb crisp
That's it.
- rhubarb crisp
That's it.
Try 2 new recipes
Nope
Snowflake $200
-$217
-$217
Read 2 books just for ME
Bungalo 2 - Danielle Steel
Five Women - Rona Jaffe
Betrayal - Danielle Steel
Bungalo 2 - Danielle Steel
Five Women - Rona Jaffe
Betrayal - Danielle Steel
Read 5 books for school
-The Egypt Game - Zilpha Keatley Snyder
- Chanda's Secret - Allan Stratton
- Chanda's Secret - Allan Stratton
Log 50 hours of quality prep work at school (before Aug 26)
- 31 hours
This was the most telling. I usually spend so much time there and I did not. Not sure what that will mean in the big picture as the year progresses.
- 31 hours
This was the most telling. I usually spend so much time there and I did not. Not sure what that will mean in the big picture as the year progresses.
3 comments:
There are good months, bad months, and "ok" months... ;) I think August was "ok" for a lot of us, we'll knock em out of the park next month!! :)
You win some. You lose some. Most importantly there's always next month. ;)
Walk 45 miles?? Wow! Great goal though...I think I too will set a mileage goal for myself this month.
Post a Comment