Debts
Mortgage -
LOC - $3350
Total Debt - $33 382.09
Savings/Planned Spending
TFSA/EF - $2000
RESP - $11 100
RRSP - $4200
Christmas 2012 - $600
Off the list is the Back to School money. Having it was very much appreciated and saved me a ton of stress.
On the list came Christmas, which will get filled as of end of September.
It will be fun next month to see my mortgage below $30 000. I know I know, a lot of you have said you are envious of that amount, but remember it all is relative. We only paid $55 000 for it a kabillion years ago. Small town prairies before the boom hit. If I were to sell it now it would be worth $150 000ish. Of course I wouldn't be able to afford a new place to live at our prices LOL. It is very small. 850 square feet. It was in horrid run down condition. It has taken forEVER to get this down. It has been in the $30 000 - $40 000 range since May of 2009.
Knock on wood but I THINK I am ready to meet my savings goals AND start kicking my LOC in the face. Unless something horrid happens, look for that number to FINALLY go down more than $50 a month, Could I USE any more uppercase? lol
I already started mapping out what kind of money I need to set aside for planned spending in 2013. sad LOL
1 comment:
I still think that is great about your house, and what a great value! I need to start thinking about Christmas also.
Post a Comment