Pages

Saturday, August 20, 2011

It............was.............................amazing



I love, love, loved it!!! I still literally get goosebumps as I watch this when Elphaba sings as she starts to fly. We had such a good time. I hadn't realized that my niece had never been to a musical. I picked a great one to begin her addiction to these shows. I am glad I saved summer $ for it.

4 comments:

Niki said...

Wow! I am super jealous.

I loved the book and always wanted to see this.

Glad you had a good time.

Sharon said...

You went to the very best one! (In my humble opinion!) I LOVED Wicked!!!Glad you had a great time!

~Carla~ said...

Lucky girl!! I'm jealous! I want to see that sometime too... Glad you loved it!! :)

The Asian Pear said...

I loved Wicked when I saw it. So glad you love it too. I think that's one of my favourite scenes too. That and What Is this Feeling?