Thanks to the inspiration of My 1/2 Dozen Daily,I thought I'd share what is on my bookshelf. (Note: by bookshelf I mean in the bathroom, on the floor of my bedroom, in the livingroom and in my suv.
I just finished this one. I had read a different 'knitting brings us all together' kinda book by Debbie Macomber but this one was different. At one point I was mad at a plot point and put the book away for a week, to ...........teach it a lesson I guess? lol
I am reading this one for work. Just nicely started it.
I think I am the only woman on the planet left who hasn't read this. I have trouble with these kinds of books. I feel like I'm supposed to DO all the things in the book and then tend to feel like a failure if I don't. I suspect that was not the intent of the author LOL
Sister #3 gave me this as an early birthday present. Looks interesting.
Not Much Working Out Monday
2 hours ago




6 comments:
I didn't read The Secret and don't plan to. So no, you're not the only one. The last one looks really interesting - I am planning my school day in a way to reduce my stress so let my know how you like that book.
I actually saw the "movie" of The Secret. Not a bad concept, but highly overrated.
The Happiness Project sounds great, I believe the author is a blogger...?
Love to see what you are reading!
I love the Fridya Night Knitting Club By Kate Jacobs. Did you know there was a another one, calle Knit Two ?
Glad you posted your reading list!! Love new book ideas! I haven't read The Secret, let us know what you think ok? The happiness project I want to read... Going to have to put that on hold! :)
Jane - good to know. I just can't seem to get through it.
Sharon -yes I found her blog last night actually. I believe the book is a refined compilation of her blog entries. I may not get to the book for awhile.
Eboo - I just started Knit Two last night :-)
Carla - thanks. It may be on hold with me too while school begins
I really liked The Happiness Project, I like the book better than the blog.
I hope you will enjoy it!
Post a Comment