Pages

Saturday, December 12, 2009

shiverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr me timbers!!!!!

It's currently -48C right now with the windchill. That's right! No typo there folks. The temps are dropping and the wind continues to pick up.

Staying snuggled at home on the couch under a blanket???? you ask.

Heck no!!! The boy has a hockey game tonight about an hour and a quarter out of town. Back in town by midnight.

lordy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what we don't do for our kids.

6 comments:

Girl Makes Cents said...

THAT is COLD!!! Stay warm this weekend.

Northern Living Allowance said...

Hell...that's cold. Even *I* have mucho sympathy for you!! It's like Whitehorse is the hot-spot this winter - the rest of the country is getting absolutely slammed and we're positively balmy at -16C with a light snow.

Brrrr!! STAY WARM!!

its me, sam said...

It's cold on the east coast too! But not quite as cold as that. I loved your post on what's in my vehicle the other day. Thanks for the reminders of what I should have in mine!

jpkittie said...

wahoo!!! you are right on the what we won't do for our kids!

Anonymous said...

OMG so cold... i am not jealous!!!

Anonymous said...

Eeeks! The coldest it got here is 32 degrees and I am whinny enough with that!

I don't see another post - you did survive the hockey game trek, yes? Not frozen like a Popsicle somewhere?