Ok my last post was a poor me post. I really try not to do those too often as that becomes the framework of how one thinks and behaves. I will chalk it up to the whirlyness of school those last weeks before break. Honestly, until I worked at an elementary school, I had NO idea how much extra goes on. Making gifts for the parents, food hamper collections, the Christmas concert...ohhh lordy the Christmas concert....that parents expect and often 'demand' and it's hours and hours of time away from classtime, plus outside school time.
Getting back to my ray of sunshine!!!! One of my goals earlier this year (honestly I can't find the blog entry where I put it) was to work to pay off my consolidated loan early. It matures in March 2011. I was trying valiantly to get it done by December 2010 paydate.
Doing some quick math, I have acheived this. My loan amount is $580 and 'about' $520 has been coming off each month. It changes depending on how much I lump sum and when. Based on this basic math, barring any other extra lum sums that WILL happen. the loan will be paid off in full by September of 2010. Wheeeee
My next goal is to try to pay off extra to get it paid off by June 2010 if possible.
That would be fantastic!!!
Happy day, everyone
Not Much Working Out Monday
2 hours ago
1 comment:
Great goals. Good luck.
Post a Comment