For those of you who are Til Debt do us Part fans on Slice TV, or simply seeking try to set up your own monthly/weekly budget, a downloadable template is now available here at Gail's Blog http://gailvazoxlade.com/blog/archives/316 . You will need your gross and net incomes and there is a variety pack of categories you can choose from to fill it.
It's wonderful in that it does the calculations for you according to the % towards each category she has set up. Take a peek at the template if you're interested and make sure you read the FAQ, which should answer any hmmm?? you may have as you fill it in.
It's worth checking out. If you don't want to download it, you can simply play with the interactive template online to see how it matches up with yours, or what your budget could look like.
Not Much Working Out Monday
2 hours ago
2 comments:
I went to Gail's website and played with the budget sheet. It's pretty cool.
I have been budgeting with excel for a long time and I am too stuck in my ways to make a change - it works for me.
I would totally recommend Gail's template though. It makes the process so easy that there is no excuse not to use it.
awwww that's super Money Minder. I am more than a little bias when it comes to Gail so I am glad someone with fresh eyes enjoyed playing with it.
Post a Comment