...went so fast.
I wish a work week went that fast :-)
It was a quiet week off. To many, a boring week off.
For me, it was restful. I did baby walks outside (10 min ones seem to be the 'safe' distance before colitis wants to play). I dusted off treadmill and walked there too. I realize how sick I was. How weak. (and even more overweight). I think of the hour or more walks I used to do and feel sad that those are not currently in my wheelhouse.
I cleaned out many of those clutter collector spots: top of fridge, junk drawer, top of my dresser. Amazing how much crap collects there.
I had to send off copies of my tax form to my colitis med provider so they will (hopefully) continue to pay for the almost $4000 a shot med.
I sat out and had coffee at my little patio and felt the breeze and heard the birds.
I got to catch up on my blog reading.
I cut our lawn, twice. I cut my mom and dad's as well. Thought I was going to pass out (refer back to incredibly weak from illness and out of shape from.............yeah anyways).
I got the oil changed in my car.
I read and read and read.
I hung laundry on the line and watched it blow in the breeze.
I talked to two of my neighbours. Not much time for more than a wave during the school year.
I started watching Nashville on Netflix.
I did NOT crack a school book. A record for me I think.
I ate fresh fruit and veggies. If I have to stay close to the bathroom I might as well enjoy!
I drank a ton of water.
I lost weight.
I am very appreciative of this past week.
Not Much Working Out Monday
2 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment