Pages

Saturday, February 27, 2016

Feb mini goals wrap up

 A little early, but I have time today. Not my best month. 
  • Snowflake - $100. This money I will put towards my Back to School goal of $500 - Success
  • track my WW iffy
  • Maintain previous loss and lose 3 more lbs - Maintain? yes, lose more? no
  • Treadmill 5 out of 7 days per week  - three. sigh
  • Read 1 fiction and 1 non fiction book
  • File taxes for all four of us. Deadline for receiving documents from employers and schools is end of month  and I am still waiting on three documents.
  •  Make an appointment to get my hair permed (yes I still do a loose perm) and a cut - Did not do
  • Do one outside the box thing this month, maybe during our Feb break from school - nope
  • Try 1 new recipe - tried 2 different coffee cake recipes. delicious.
  • Send one snail mail letter - Success! I sent a letter to my 98 year old great uncle in BC


  • 1 comment:

    Saskatchewan Savings said...

    I'm surprised our employers were on the ball this year, we were able to file our taxes last week. But I'm sure if you are waiting on documentation from the US for your son's schooling it might take a bit longer to make it's way up here.

    PS: I love writing letters! I wrote a really long Christmas letter to a good high school friend and she called me to let me know how much it meant to her. :) Sometimes it's the little things