The Divorce Papers - Susan Rieger
Sometimes when I wander the rows of the library, a title or a book cover jumps out at me. This happened to be one of them. I read the jacket, didn't look inside, and off I went to the check out.
This one strays from my usual one note books (which give me the comfort and no think I often want from books)
When I got home and started the book, I was more than a little surprised by the style of the content.
I truly was formatted in 'paper style'. Memos between lawyers in the office. Court cases briefs they were using as precedence. Letters between client and lawyer. Very different.
It took me awhile to get into. I have to admit there was a whole layer of letters between the main lawyer and a friend/that I didn't even read.
I gave the book a B-. It held my interest, but I didn't devour it.... more...pushed through the paperwork on it.
No comments:
Post a Comment