Here are all the fun things I need to dish out money for.
Shower gift 1- $25 (done)- Shower gift 2 - $25
Birthday gift- $40 (done)DS2s year end trip- $120 (done)Teacher year end gift- $15 (done)Coach year end gift- $10 (done)Husband's birthday- $50 (done)- Father's Day - $50
- Parent's Anniversary - $50
- Year end Gifts to my students ( I do a slideshow presentation for them and buy the DVD blanks and cases) - $45
- Year end Staff party supper - $20
Wedding Gift donation 1- $20 (done)Wedding Gift donation 2- $20 (done)Retiree Gift donation- $20 (done)
Does not include my anniversary as we do not exchange for that.
7 comments:
June is a super expensive month for us too. It's my son's bday, my bday, FIL's bday, SIL's bday plus Father's Day. It all adds up to some major $$$!
Oh dear! I hate months when everything seems to come at once
:-(
Aww all at once! That's like a Christmas in June! Maybe no snowflakes this month, but I'm sure you will be fine, you have been doing so well!
Holy crap...I thought I had an expensive June! :)!
My worst Month for Birthdays is October with, Daughter-in-law, Mother-in-law,best friend,Sister and Mum all within 2 weeks of one another. But this year I am going to get ready for it in advance, to stretch the payments out a bit.
Holy! That's a lot for one month! Eeep! It's like a mini-Christmas grab month for you.
It's my third worst month.
#3 - June
#2 - Christmas
#1 - Back to school and extra curriculuar fees.
Post a Comment