Tonight I was supposed to go golfing with a bunch of girls from work. I haven't golfed in two years and I am terrible. Still, it was a social outing for me, of which I get very few without the kids, so I was excited to go.
It's been pouring since 7 PM last night so golf is out. While I am disappointed that I don't get the outing and don't get to go, the other part of me is somewhat relieved. I have now 'saved' $40 for the fee/cart/supper, about $10 in gas to get out there, and about $10 in drinks. I had the money saved up, so I will just tuck it away and maybe another opportunity to spoil me will come along.
Not Much Working Out Monday
2 hours ago
2 comments:
What a way to look on the bright side! I'm kind of like that too. I like spending time with my friends (usually costs a little bit of money) but I'm not too bummed if it doesn't work out because I know I'm not spending any money.
My Hubby, Father, Mother,Son, future Son-in-Law and my Sister all play Golf in fact everyone but me and they are constantly trying to get me to play, maybe one day !!!
Post a Comment