Pages

Friday, June 25, 2010

Whew a big week over (and week 12 on the jars)

Well I made it through this week. Thank you to all of you for your messages of support. Mucho appreciato.

I literally ran all week from school activity to activity. I felt a bit like I neglected my kids to be honest. I hate that. My house is also a disaster. The school work is not yet over. Still have report cards and awards to get through but so far, *knock on wood* things are going smoothly.

Thank goodness for my mom. She did a bunch of cooking for me for my class trip as well as keeping DS2 at her house one night since I was gone with my class for two days. I really appreciate her and have told her so repeatedly.

It is nice to just curl up with a glass of wine tonight. let my fan blow coolish air across me and enjoy some BC cherries from the fruit truck (while watching the NHL hockey draft)

It is fantastic to have a weekend to get things done around home and at school. Already we are cleaning there and tidying and planning for next year.

As for the jars..I spent every cent this past week. Crazy expensive. I also spent the little bit I had leftover last week. I am literally starting a new month of a new budget with $0.

Have a great Friday night!!

1 comment:

Maureen said...

My jars are also looking a little empty, but oh boy to have the money already put aside is a new feeling for me and I,m liking it.