Pages

Monday, March 22, 2010

Second Last Lump Sum Payment!

I went to the bank today and put down $220 on my  loan, which I saved out of budget this month thus far. It really is the beginning of the end of it. I will have a payment come out this Friday and then I will just have to wait for my tax return and find a bit more to make my final lump sum.

It's rather exciting to see my sidebars at 92% paid off. Getting sooooo close. It's a really really good feeling and a great sense of accomplishment to pay this off ahead of time.

8 comments:

Girl Makes Cents said...

Eeeee sooooo close!

Esperanza said...

Wow :) Way to go keep that momentum going.

Anonymous said...

Wow, it must feel really good to see the light at the end of the tunnel. It will be nice to have more breathing room in your budget.

Anonymous said...

That's fantastic! Good for you :D

jpkittie said...

sooooo close!!!! that is awesome!

The Asian Pear said...

EEK! So exciting! When's the last payment? Next month?

Jolie said...

Thanks everyone. It's a very surreal feeling honestly. I have had this loan in one consolidation or another for about 10 years.

March 25th will be last regular payment. Then income tax and whatever money I can srabble together will be the last lump sum. I'll do that as soon as the tax cheque comes.

HS @ Our Debt Blog said...

I'm watching you! get it done!!

HS