My father in law often will give a cash gift to me for Christmas as he doesn't shop anymore. He had been in the hospital, very ill for over three week and recently improved enough to be sent home.
I had honestly forgotten about the $ as we were more concerned about his health.
What a lovely surprise last night when I got home, to see that on the table. Off I will go to the bank tomorrow to pop that down on my loan.
Not Much Working Out Monday
3 hours ago
7 comments:
What a nice surprise!
What a nice suprise indeed.
Wishing your FIL a speedy recovery!
Your dedication to your debt repayment is so impressive! Many people would be tempted with 'stuff' for that money.
I'm one of the ones Jessie is talking about! You rock, Jolie!
Awww you all are so sweet. thank you
WAHOOO!!!
Well wishes to your father in law
You are soooo good about snowflaking your money!!! Ever get tempted??
Post a Comment