Pages

Friday, January 1, 2010

New Link Love

Hey all.....just wanted to give a shout out mention to some new blogs I have added to my list. I have been reading them for awhile and just never got around to moving them over. If they are unfamiliar to you, have a peek and see.

Tales of a Blended Family
I love the teamwork aspect of this unique family. They work together with so much respect and positivity to make their family work and give their kids a great life.

My Pretty Pennies
There is just something infectious about her attitude on life.

TeacHer Finance
While I love reading blogs of fellow educators, hers is far more than just teacher focused.

Small Steps for Big Change
She is proof that paying attention to all the details of your life and tinkering with them can make a huge difference in your life and your outlook on life.

Thank you to all four of these blogs for some great reads!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thank you so much for adding us to your blogroll and for the kind words about our family.

TeacHer said...

Thanks for the shout out!