It was...it really was....and it's only 3:30 :-)
I hit the recycling as my previous blog said. I went to the gym and dutifully added a lil happy face sticker to my calendar. The boys and I had lunch.
I jetted off to Bank #1 and deposited $ there to cover my vehicle payment which come out tomorrow. I also put in money to my savings which officially bumped up my EF to $1200 and started my journey on Christmas 2010.
Then I jetted off to Bank #2. I just couldn't resist. I took in my snowflake money, my Christmas money and all the money I did not spend out of my jars last week, so that I could put it down on my loan and it is now UNDER $4000. I am so excited about this. I will have to watch my money carefully for the remaining three weeks of the month. I won't be running any more to the bank until after my next payday at the end of the month. Not sure how much I will be able to set aside, but every little bit counts.
What this means is that in just regular payments alone based on $525 principal coming off a month....I will be done this bad boy by the end of August!! I would still like to try for the end of June....Just cuz it would be nice to start the summer knowing that debt is gone.
Oh who would have ever thought paying off debt could be such an adrenaline rush.
Now to curl up with a coffee and a good book.
Not Much Working Out Monday
2 hours ago
4 comments:
I love, love, love paying off our debt...it's exhilarating. Congrats, I can't wait to read the post where it's completely paid off
I can' t wait to write it :-)
wow!! That's wonderful news!! Hurrah!! I love it when you hit under a big number... less then $4000 - yay!
End of August! That is AMAZING!!!! That will be here before you know it! Wahoo!!!
Post a Comment