Pages

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

slow month

It really feels like April was a non issue. It was only a week until our Easter break started and that was when I got sick with the flu and bronchitis. We just started back to work this week and this weekend is payday and the month is almost over.

Crazy.

I certainly noticed that the cuts in budgets have changed what the jars look like and limited the snowflakes I get from them. I have to remember that the money I took out of the budget IS technically going towards extra savings and extra debt repayment so it is not lost, just..................re appropriated. Yet, it feels, very very different.

I have updated my sidebar on snowflakes to add in a small return from insurance that finally came. It does not yet include whatever might be left by Friday midnight, from Groceries. I will do final updates this weekend and set plans in place for the next month.

No comments: