Debt
Mortgage - $7315.78
College LOC - $15 800
Total Debt - $23 115.78
Savings/Planned Spending
TFSA/EF - $8200
RRSP -$15 814
XMAS 2018 - $700
TFSA 2018 - $1000 (goal met)
RRSP 2018 - $1500 (goal met)
additionally, I am saving for a trip to Europe to see DS1 when I can. Mostly any leftovers are going towards the LOC to get that down and off my list.
Once dad passes, money things will get complicated again for awhile.
3 comments:
Am sorry about all of your troubles you have had this year. Some years are just best written off. I have just looked at your starting debt and where you are now. Gosh you have done so darn well paying down debt. Good for you. I hope you have a nice Christmas and best of luck with your Dad.
Am sorry about all of your troubles you have had this year. Some years are just best written off. I have just looked at your starting debt and where you are now. Gosh you have done so darn well paying down debt. Good for you. I hope you have a nice Christmas and best of luck with your Dad.
You'll have your mortgage paid off soon and then you can REALLY attack the line of credit. Was that the plan originally?
Post a Comment