I finally got around to adding $ to the Tax Free savings account. I think it's actually been a couple years. I KNOW I didn't last year.
I went to the bank to transfer the money and they said it can now be done online. I appreciate the ease of that but every time they transfer another ability for us to not need to go into the bank, increases the possibility they will cut hours, employees and days open at the brick and mortar. I saw it happen with my other bank and now I rarely can make it there in person to do anything during the school year.
I added $1000 to it and will work on doing the same next year.
While a small goal, it was nice to actually hit something for a change.
Not Much Working Out Monday
2 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment