When last we left off with my RRSP in July, it had taken a bit of a hit ($325) with the market and was down to $13 851.09.
Since then the dollar has gone up and then down down so I would expect the market to reflect that as well.
I added $1500 in August to the portfolio, so at base level it should be at $15 351.00
I found my statement in a pile of things I had set aside during the flurry of mail when we got back from the States. Bad me. Good thing there wasn't bills in there :-)
My portfolio is listed at $15 455.92
That means the whole $1500 managed to survive the market and I 'made back' an additional $104.92.
I certainly won't get rich soon, but at least it is slowly moving in the right direction.
Not Much Working Out Monday
2 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment