Pages

Monday, October 2, 2017

October goals

September went super fast. October will probably do the same.

Here's a quick snapshot of my goals for the month:
  • tuck money away for DS's college
  • track the US dollar everyday to see when it is high enough to buy 
  • decide on a plan for xmas - gifts. holidays etc
  • stay on WW
  • continue with the other jolie blog for my weight loss journey
  • fingers crossed 4 lb loss
  • squeeze in as many walks outside as I can before it's too cold
  • buy a new winter coat
  • read one book for pleasure
  • don't go hog wild on spending when I head down to the US to see DS
  • keep tracking steps on my fitbit
  • try one new recipe

2 comments:

Northern Living Allowance said...

Jolie! What's the link to your other blog? xx

Jolie said...

email me at new_joliereves at yahoo dot com

I will send you the link and add you to the private viewing :-)